Friday, December 31, 2010

Changes!

Dear all, I have some things I have to clear up before I end this year. :D 

First of all, I am working woman now, and I will only be free on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays. Therefore, I hope you will send in your orders at least 2 weeks before your occasion, it'll be easier for me to manage my schedule. However, I may not be able to take your orders. Do email me for further questions. :)

Secondly, I would like to thank all of my customers who have put their trusts on me! I love baking and I appreciate those kind and encouraging comments after each bite! Hope to receive your orders next year. :D

To all of you reading this, Happy New Year! Much love, Priscilla.


0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

 

A Date with SweetBites. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates