Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cupcakes gone MIA!

So sorry for the lack of updates. I've been neglecting my other blog, too. I have been busy revising my Masters thesis and preparing exercises for my tuition classes. Yes, I'm teaching at a tuition centre for the time being. Many plans hence the need for money, :)

These were the cupcakes I've made until recently. :D


Chocolate cupcakes for Chloe's boyfriend in Kuching. Thanks! :D


30 cupcakes for Annie's friends. Thanks!



Chocolate cupcakes for Roziana's boyfriend. Thanks! :)


Graduation cupcakes ordered by Nana. Thanks for the second order! :D



Since Christmas is a month away, I'm accepting future cupcakes' orders. Please order early as I will be having holiday classes, so it'll be easier for me to organize my time. Jingle-a-ling! However, if you order 12 cupcakes, you'll get 3 cupcakes (with buttercream only) for free! If you order 25 cupcakes and above, you'll get 5 cupcakes for free! :)


Santa's Hat!

Christmas tree!

For sugar decorations as above, you just need to add RM 5 for any design. :)
RM 10 for 25 cupcakes.

Christmas decor ball!


Let me know early to avoid disappointments! Till then, have a great December ahead!

0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

 

A Date with SweetBites. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates