Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day promotion.

Hey cupcakes! I'll be taking orders for Mother's Day, and I hope you guys will surprise your lovely moms with my cupcakes! :D

I have chosen a few flavors, fillings and toppings for Mother's Day cupcakes, as I don't want my customers to get confused choosing as well as mixing flavors that are not 'mothers' friendly. :D 

Flavors:
1. Hershey's Dark Chocolate
2. Vanilla
3. Carrot
4. Mocha Chocolate
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter

Fillings:
1. Hershey's Dark Chocolate
2. Vanilla Cream
3. Mocha Cream

Toppings:
1. Buttercream
2. Fondant
3. Chocolate Ganache
4. Cream Cheese (ONLY for Carrot cupcakes)

Designs for BUTTERCREAM:

1. Swirls with Fondant Flowers/Candies




2. Daisies or Love 


3. Vector Swirls


4. Handbag OR Designer Labels
You can choose a handbag design like below.


Or, you can just choose designer labels writings like below. (e.g. Guess? PRADA, Gucci)

5. Blue Pansies


6. Blooming Flowers



I also have fondant toppings for the cupcakes. Example is below. However, I will only make fondants in two flavors; Vanilla and Peppermint.



If you're willing to go the extra mile, red roses and African daisies are available to complement the cupcakes! :D All flowers are tied together using gold/silver ribbons. I'm not a florist, hence no fancy schmancy bouquets. No worries, I'll cut off the thorns and loose leaves!

Price:
1. 3 stalks of roses= RM 8
2. 3 stalks of daisies= RM 4
3. 3 stalks of roses + 3 stalks of daisies= RM 10

For more info, please email me upon sending your order form. 

Any cupcakes order follows my original cupcakes sets; Set A= 9 cuppies, Set B= 12 cuppies and Set C= 24 cuppies. 

All cupcakes orders come with a FREE card. :D

So, let's be a child and eat cupcakes!

0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

 

A Date with SweetBites. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates